CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009


It Hurts

I don’t know why
I feel these feelings
Whenever I think the first guy in my life
Oh! My, I can’t take him out of my mind.

He started or I started?
This infatuation that can never erase
I don’t know what had happened but I guess it’s all nothing.

He never leaves me with his shadow.
The shadow in my heart that
will forever mark the miserable life I have

Second time around.
I met another guy.
Who’s interesting,
So I pretended to be his friend.

What a good actress I was!
Only just to know the deeper part of him.
I let myself do the acting.

What a bias life is this?
The reality that cupid gave me.
When I like someone that someone never likes me.
Is there still anyone that belongs to me?

I guess I should end this crazy thing.
‘Cause my heart is tired of the pain.
But I can help nothing.
‘Cause it’s not me who controls everything.

OOOpppppssss.......it's my own poem...I've made it!!!


0 comments: